Complaint Review: Explosive Media

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Oceanside New York
Explosive Media
3199 Lawson blvd Oceanside , New York USA

Explosive Media, Donovan Media, The Web Leaders Over priced, under staffed, fraud, took my money refused to work on my behalf Oceanside New York

I had contacted explosive media to build a website for my company. The guy who was the owner was helpful at first. He met with me told me what he could do for my company  from a marketing perspective. He told me to get started I needed to write him a check for three grand. I did no problem. He began to work on my site showed me what he did which was barely anything after a week. He told me he had a team of people putting my website together. After two weeks he started to avoid my calls my emails my texts and when I called someone else answered the phone "bob" and told me tom wasn't there even though they had the same voice . So I decided to go into his office. When I got there I saw he was working out of a kickboxing gym in the back with one web developer. When I met with the owner he seemed very professional after getting to know him I realized he was a scam. I asked for my money back and he refused. when he met with me he told me he had a team of people working for him now I find it's one person in the back of some office. Come on now. Complete scam. I found a new marketing company who made me the best site. Never doing business wih explosive media again

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Explosive-Media-/Oceanside-New-York-11572/Explosive-Media-Donovan-Media-The-Web-Leaders-Over-priced-under-staffed-fraud-took-1124527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Explosive Media