Complaint Review: exposingjohns.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 31, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — White lake Michigan
Internet USA

exposingjohns.com They are accusing me of soliciting prostitutes and are blackmailing me to pay hundreds of dollars to take down the fake profile they put up Internet

I got a text by a 775 area code saying Warren enforcement are using exposingjohns.com To catch people. And they suggest I remove it. When I went to the website they say they will remove the profile as long as I pay the extortionists several hundred dollars. I have never in my life ever solicited any prostitutes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/exposingjohnscom/internet/exposingjohnscom-They-are-accusing-me-of-soliciting-prostitutes-and-are-blackmailing-me-1135178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on exposingjohns.com