Complaint Review: Express Consolidation

• Submitted: Mon, May 26, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, May 26, 2003

• Reported By:Mira Loma California
Express Consolidation
413 NE 3rd St Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Express Consolidation Inc Rip off. Paying for nine months and owe more than when started to credit cards Delray Beach Florida

I was told when I signed on with this company in July 2002 that my interest rates would drop or may even be zero and that my account would be paid off in four years by entering the program.

So far I owe more than when I started, my interest rates have never gone down and they repeatedly pay the credit card company late and I keep getting hit with late fees of $25.00 to $29.00 per month.

I make my payments to them on time but they do not pay the credit card company on time. My account was to be reaged and I had to call Capital One myself to find out why they had not done so.

Capital One said they only lower interest rates to 15% which was no decrease for me at all.

They have lied and I want to stop this and talk to the credit card company to make payments. I want my first payment of $222.00 back + all of the late fees they racked up for me.

Nancy
Mira Loma, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2003 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Consolidation/Delray-Beach-Florida-33483/Express-Consolidation-Inc-Rip-off-Paying-for-nine-months-and-owe-more-than-when-started-t-58418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Consolidation