Complaint Review: Express Consumer Loans

1500 Pennsulvania Ave. Washington D.C. N.W,, Dist of Columbia USA
  • Phone: 202-697-9742
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Express Consumer Loans scamers Washington D.C. N.W.

Wanted $220 supposely for verication you can pay back loam. I was to get a vanilla reload

network voucher at either Walgreens or CVS to be refunded back to me. I asked for e-mail

to convince me they were not scamers. I printed it out and their address was a red flag. 1500

Pennsylvania Ave. N. W. Washington, D.C. We all know that its not the white house but I looked

up the NW to find out it is the US mint in DC. and Treasury. I did not get the voucher. It pays to

check a company out before you send money to anyone you don't know. They called me and

sounded so convinceing, really pros at this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2013 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Consumer-Loans/Washington-DC-NW-Dist-of-Columbia-20220/Express-Consumer-Loans-scamers-Washington-DC-NW-1102906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Consumer Loans