Complaint Review: express employment

• Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: thevaliantx — florence Kentucky
express employment
, Select State/Province USA

express employment My mistake for being gullible, but express employment told me to that I would have to quit my job without giving notice in order to work for them. florence kentucky

I was told by an agent at Express Employment Services that they would love to be able to put me to work, but that they would not be able to give me enough time to put in a two week's notice because their clients usually need people the same day, and that when I had enough with my current employer to give them a call.  So....I quit my current job without the appropriate notice , called up Express Employment and the mouthy girl tells me that they will mark me down as available and that calling once a week should be enough, but that "stuff comes in all the time".  When I told her of the situation involving my not giving a notice at my current job and that I was told by Express Employment that I would not be able to work with them unless I was immediately available, she flat out denied that they would ever suggest such a thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/express-employment/Select-StateProvince/express-employment-My-mistake-for-being-gullible-but-express-employment-told-me-to-that-1116926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on express employment