Complaint Review: Express Tax Service Detroit, MI

• Reported By: Tye — Detroit Michigan
Express Tax Service Detroit, MI
12308 E. Warren Detroit, Michigan USA

Express Tax Service Detroit, MI expert scam artists Detroit Michigan

I was employed as a tax preparer at express tax in 2010. I had prepared a lot of clients mostly my own that followed me from my previous job and some from just walk ins. After a while I started noticing that my clientele was decreasing and I started getting a lot of complaints about refunds not being refunded at all or in a lower amount. Turns out that the owners were stealing my clients refunds & sending it to an account in another state. When I confronted them about this I was fired & denied compensation for the clients I prepared. I took them to court and won but, I never received payment. I tried to garnish but couldn't find them in order to serve them the subpoena.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Tax-Service-Detroit-MI-/Detroit-Michigan-48213/Express-Tax-Service-Detroit-MI-expert-scam-artists-Detroit-Michigan-1163707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Tax Service Detroit, MI