Complaint Review: Express Toll E-470 & I-25

• Submitted: Thu, January 28, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 02, 2010

• Reported By: Jen — Orlando Florida U.S.A.
Express Toll E-470 & I-25
22470 E. 6th Parkway Suite 110 Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Express Toll E-470 & I-25 fining me and I do not live in Aurora, Colorado

*Author of original report: Thank you!

*Consumer Suggestion: They Took A Wild Guess

I live in Orlando, not Colorado. I have never even been to Colorado. Yet, I received a notice for the expressway located in Colorado. When I called them they were rude and told me I was on camera as driving through the toll and needed to pay. Um, again, I have never even been to Colorado.

I do not understand how they even got my tag number with all of my personal information. And, they are threatening to give me a violation for not paying this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2010 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Toll-E-470-I-25/Aurora-Colorado-80018/Express-Toll-E-470-I-25-fining-me-and-I-do-not-live-in-Aurora-Colorado-561561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Toll E-470 & I-25

Thank you!

AUTHOR: Jen - (USA)

I contacted the company again and asked them to look at the picture and they found the problem. It was the same license plate number but from a different state. They were very helpful and told me they removed the file against me. Thank you for suggesting that!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

They Took A Wild Guess

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

I'm sure they have a photo of a license plate that LOOKS like yours. They probably took a guess at one of the letters/numbers because of the photo quality and found you. Check with the auto club and see if you can fill out an affadavit stating that you were never in Colorado.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC