Complaint Review: Express Transmission

• Reported By: MR. B — fort lauderdale Florida
Express Transmission
3090 W Broward Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

Express Transmission Bad Rebuilt Transmission Fort Lauderdale Florida

Express Transmission rebuilt my transmission in my 2006 Chevy Express 3500 on Dec 11 2012 they gave me a 12 month or 12000 warranty whichever comes first.  After 3 months of it having it rebuilt I notice my rear transmission seal was leaking transmission fluid, I brought it back to them they fix it.  After May  and 7695 miles later it was not shifting into 3 rd gear and hesitating in other gears  I brought it back to them  and the mechanic  notice there was metal shaving in the pan.  They told me they would have to rebuild it again at no charge and I would have it back in two days.  I ask mechanic who worked on it was it fixed right and would I have anymore problems and he gave me his word that it was fixed and I would have no more problems.

I asked the mechanic does the warranty start from the second time it was rebuilt or does it start from December when I first had it done, he said in December.  It is now September 4 months later and 6371 after second rebuilt of the transmission it’s having the same problems again.  Now that my warranty is over with,   I was 3 months short of the 12 months and 2000 miles over the 12000 miles of the first rebuilt.  What gets me is they were referred to me from a friend, also my brother recommend them and the mechanic gave me his word that was fixed and now I am going to have it rebuilt again from another transmission shop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Transmission-/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33312-/Express-Transmission-Bad-Rebuilt-Transmission-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-1085893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Transmission