Complaint Review: expressdancers

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Terri — North Carolina United States of America
expressdancers
Internet, North Carolina United States of America

expressdancers john Don't use this racist company, the are not even a real legit company Internet, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Company operating under new name Strippersforyou.com

Birthday party for my husband.Called john and had a great conversation, picked 5 girls was told only one would be avail. Sad to say his grandmother passed and now we have to got of town for the funeral. I couldn't find johns number to call and cancel, but john called on our scheduled call time to confirm. I told him what happen and he called me a liar, I told him I wanted to postpone til after the funeral, he went off saying I f*cked him and the girl has no job now. He was so busy turning down business and holding this girl for me..he kept hanging up on me.

I even told him I will call my husband and he can tell him..and prove it..Sill nothing. John then called my sister and cursed her out saying we are full of sh*t and My sister is a n*gger b*tch..Really. We don't need this right now. Its my husband birthday and he celebrates it by going to a funeral..We wasn't going to cancel. I wanted to schedule it for when we come back from the funeral. Apparently, other people have called john and said there relatives have passed and john is tired of it. Understandable, but sometimes it really does happen. There was no need for all of this..we just wanted to reschedule.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/expressdancers/Internet-North-Carolina-/expressdancers-john-Dont-use-this-racist-company-the-are-not-even-a-real-legit-company-I-1014189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on expressdancers

Company operating under new name Strippersforyou.com

AUTHOR: No Dog in this fight - ()

After operating for several years as Express Dancers they decided to dodge the complaints by ditching the domain and setting up shop as StrippersForYou.com aka Strippers For You. Just like before you can find them advertsing on Google search. Just like before the same phony photos, the same bait and switch and the same lousy service.