Complaint Review: expressmycashfreebie.com

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: atpayless1 — anderson Indiana
expressmycashfreebie.com
328 fox Glen road n. w. birmington, Alabama United States of America

expressmycashfreebie.com jeff buchnan also company old name zip zap changed to expressmycashfreebies.com/index.php?=11431 has video on youtube and facebook found real name Vondrick Harris also using http://instantpaydaynetwor Iam disabled on a tight budget seeking a way to improve life for my family his video kept promising no money or credit card needed until last info said sign up for step 1 get 1 needed credit to join birmington, Alabama

i am disabled struggling trying to earn money from home to improve life for my family.i had to set up a click bank  with id called atpayless1 i read that earning just .25 cent every hour on it or on pay pal dot com could improve our income all i needed was a good product that could help others. my engine search lead me to a a site called instant payday network  that lead me to a site called express my cash freebies which promise if i completed step 1 for only 1 ad a 1 credit ad using my credit card on a trail ad  and did a step 2 doing 2 ads for 2 credits i would get his free preloaded web site full with video ready for you tube and face book under site express my cash freebies . com / index p hp? =83470 the  ref 1st began ref 23257 after  ad trail finish credit card ref changed  83470 my money showed 30 credits but site demanded i owe 7 credits to get to step 2 2nd ad done got me 60 credits no step 2 and money taken no working support or cancel help. resarch showed jeff buchnan not the owner but  real owner is vondrick harriss listed at 328 fox glen rd  n.w.in birmington  ala zip 35215 phone 2056028548 fax is 18889939462 the sad thing is on fake video he said he was a christian and a believer in god.while these people and lots of others get rich off up lying it almost impossible for me and others in need of help to freely ask anyone online to even donate a 25 cent deposit to help improve our livesso yes what a huge rip off it all adds up over the years of my trying these online work systems yet i refuse to give up on my dreams of a better life no matter what these human rats scam up.god bless the good people i know your out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/expressmycashfreebiecom/birmington-Alabama-35215/expressmycashfreebiecom-jeff-buchnan-also-company-old-name-zip-zap-changed-to-expressmyca-1046572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on expressmycashfreebie.com