Complaint Review: exquisite home products... carico

• Submitted: Wed, July 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: tink — newark New Jersey United States of America
exquisite home products... carico
622 bloomfield ave bloomfield, New Jersey United States of America

exquisite home products... carico a scam for sure.... i tried working there and got ripped off bloomfield, New Jersey

*Author of original report: misunderstanding

I applied for the job because I needed an income now.... when I got the job I was told I would be making $750 plus commission per week, no cold calls,and the had there own clients... then 3days after I started my "training" they up and say we have to get a min. of 15 people per week and we had to call our family and friends and they will be our clients... now even though I knew they tricked me right there I still gave it a chance... so I did all they asked because I was still lead to believe that I was getting paid for it.... then they pop up saying if we don't do 15 presentations we don't get the $750.... but I did make 1 sale from my mother my sale was over $6000..... so my mother post dated her check just in case she wanted to change her order witch she did end up doing her new order was about $1900 because all of the merchandise prices are over inflated so I was going to get a commission check from that sale smh so when i got my check I was expecting a decent amount.... my check was $9.90! that is what I got after 3weeks of working... they had me in the hot sun going door to door up and down hills burning my gas and I even got a ticket because they don't have any parking for the employees and they keep you in meetings half the day with 2hr meters witch brakes pockets too I must have spent $6 per day just for parking thinking that it will pay off at the end but NO! My earnings there didn't even pay back the money I spent on parking let alone gas, and man hours... I called the abt the rest of my money and they never called me back about it they took money out my check for some pot luck for july I didn't even work there in july.... and they won't take my calls.... there is a lot of fine print with this company not only with the clients because they really will pull a fast one on them with interest rates or down payments and once they give the money the company say they can't get it back even if the credit check don't go through they would have to put it on a smaller order...smh but they also scam the employees this is a learning expeirence for me... this will never happen to me again.... don't work or buy anything from them.... it might seem like everybody is making money but it is a family owned business and only the family has the money and you won't know who is who but its all family working there get'n rich off your free hard labor

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 03:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/exquisite-home-products-carico/bloomfield-New-Jersey-07003/exquisite-home-products-carico-a-scam-for-sure-i-tried-working-there-and-got-rippe-917052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on exquisite home products... carico

misunderstanding

AUTHOR: tink - (United States of America)

Since my last report the company and I have resolved my issues with them and came to an understanding that it was all a misunderstanding and miscommunication. I spoke with the owner of the company who by the way is a very nice man and he fixed and explained all of my issues.