Complaint Review: extended lengths Beauty Supply

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: Laura — Greenwich Connecticut United States of America
extended lengths Beauty Supply
651 S Sutton Rd, suite 126, Streamwood, Illinois 60107 Internet United States of America

extended lengths Beauty Supply Charged me 50.00 for a product and never delivered it! Then never responded to several calls and emails Internet

I ordered a hair product over the internet on July 3, 2012.  They charged my debit card for 49.50 immediately and sent an email confirmation saying my product would be here in 3-5 business days.  On July 13th, I called and left a messege and emailed customer service.  I recieved a response on Monday saying they were going to check with UPS and get back to me.  I called and emailed on Tuesday July 17, 18 and 19th.  No response, no refund, no product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/extended-lengths-Beauty-Supply/internet/extended-lengths-Beauty-Supply-Charged-me-5000-for-a-product-and-never-delivered-it-Th-914906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on extended lengths Beauty Supply