Complaint Review: extendedlenghts beauty supply

• Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: Debora — Clarks Summit Pennsylvania United States of America
extendedlenghts beauty supply
651 S. Sutton Road Suite 126 Streamwood, Illinois United States of America

extendedlenghts beauty supply extended lengths owes me a refund of $104.00 + shipping costs for an order I returned to them, I left several messages on their answering & to date I have not received a return call. Streamwood, Illinois

extended lengths beauty supply sent me the wrong product, i returned the product to them asking for a full refund + shipping fees, the product was returned to them on 1/21/12. To date I have not received a credit from them, I made several follow up phones each time I called I got the voice mail, i left my name and phone asking them to return my call regarding my return order and credit due me.  I sent several email's to them, a rep by the name sam responded and advised that he would credit my mastercard $80.00 which is less their stocking fee at 20%.  i wrote back to the company advising them it was their error in shipping the wrong product and therefore they should not deduct 20% from my refund.  On 1/24/12 the rep advised me in writing via email that a refund of $80.58 was forwarded to my mastercard account, as of 2/2/12 my credit card company has not received the credit from extended lengths.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/extendedlenghts-beauty-supply/Streamwood-Illinois-60107/extendedlenghts-beauty-supply-extended-lengths-owes-me-a-refund-of-10400-shipping-cos-833040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on extendedlenghts beauty supply