Complaint Review: extra money zone

• Submitted: Tue, December 13, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: cathy — The Dalles Oregon United States of America
extra money zone

extra money zone emz shopping scammed my daughter. She used my card for a $2.95 fee. In a weeks time they had hit my acct for over $115 Internet

my daughter was looking into being a mystery shopper for extra money. she used one of my bank debit cards to pay a $2.95 set up fee. this was all done over the phone after finding their website. when they started hitting my account for several other things including two for $49.99 she called them to find out what was going on. they said they didnt know who she talked to so they couldnt help her. i had to close my account. this all happened in less than 1 week. she has no way to log in to an account or anything thru the internet because it was done by phone, i am furious- they need to be stopped!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/extra-money-zone/internet/extra-money-zone-emz-shopping-scammed-my-daughter-She-used-my-card-for-a-295-fee-In-a-809137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on extra money zone