Complaint Review: extra money zone

• Reported By: drk — east orange New Jersey United States of America
extra money zone
40 east main st Internet United States of America

extra money zone huge deception Internet, Internet

I am unemployed and looking for a job as well as streams of income.  I responded to the call and enrolled in the 7 day trial period.  I found I was not able to participate so called in on the 7th day exactly  I originally called on 1/27 and called to cancel on 2/3  the customer service rep did not tell me at that time that they didnt consider this the 7th day which it is actually.  I would have filed a complaint sooner. I founf the charge on my credit card statement.  this is flagrant deception they should be stopped and everyone who called to cancel refunded.  I am filing a complaint with the better business bureau as well.

cheated and deceived

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/extra-money-zone/internet/extra-money-zone-huge-deception-Internet-Internet-840776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on extra money zone