Complaint Review: EXTRA SPACE STORAGE

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 10, 2007

• Reported By:staten island New York
EXTRA SPACE STORAGE
14600 Old 41 N Naples, Florida U.S.A.

EXTRA SPACE STORAGE Storage companies that steal Naples Florida

*Author of original report: The BIG company avoids their costumers

Extra space storage stole my belongings by unlawfully giving them to auction didnt send a certified letter till 4 days before the auction not 14 as the Florida law and their contract state commited mail fraud by post marking the certified letter October 5 by their Pitney Bowes machine then mail it from th e post office in naples November 5 have proof of that. Then auctioned on November 9. I'm sure this has been done to many and will contiue to be done unless it is checked into.

Michelle
Staten Island, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2007 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXTRA-SPACE-STORAGE/Naples-Florida-34110/EXTRA-SPACE-STORAGE-Storage-companies-that-steal-Naples-Florida-287968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXTRA SPACE STORAGE

AUTHOR: Neil Y - (U.S.A.)

In my case I believe their manager copied my key before giving me the lock and then robbed my space. She also erased the door alarm record.... and the company has done nothing. It's so unbelievable how horrible they can be for being such a giant chain.

AUTHOR: Neil Y - (U.S.A.)

The BIG company avoids their costumers

AUTHOR: Demi595 - (U.S.A.)

I have made many attempts to contact the main company in Salt Lake City UT. The keep playing phone tag once they realize what exactly happened at their Naples location. I have many over 20 phones to all over from manager;s to ceo of the company by mail no one wants to help they have over 20 reports at the BBB in the last year I can't believe how they run this company DO NOT USE THIS STORAGE COMPANY!!!! They have very bad practices and are getting away with it