Complaint Review: extramoneyzone.com

• Submitted: Thu, September 08, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: beautifulbyrd — Decatur Georgia United States of America
extramoneyzone.com

extramoneyzone.com The posted an add in the paper from this number 18003180320. www.extramoneyzone.com is a RIPOFF, Is extramoneyzone.com real, Internet

I saw an add in the paper seeking mystery shoppers. The phone number associated with the add was 1-800-318-0320. The customer service rep I spoke with had an Indian accent and could not answer any of the questions I asked him: !) When was your business founded? 2) Do you have a testimonial webpage? 3) What main companies do you have contracts with?

At this point I was already skeptical. The the young man offered me a 14 day trail to view their webiste for only 2.95.  I found this strange because I worked as a mystery shopper before. I have never had to pay a registration fee in the past. I started asking more questions and the young man grew frustrated and told me to go to www.extramoneyzone.com. Then he asked quickly was I ready to pay the money. I said I had to do some more research and asked did they have a pay pal account. He hung up on me...

I did a little more research and found out that they have numerous complaints with the BBB and the have a F grade. Then I came on this website and read the reports. So beware people before you give them any money or information!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/extramoneyzonecom/internet/extramoneyzonecom-The-posted-an-add-in-the-paper-from-this-number-18003180320-wwwextram-774372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on extramoneyzone.com