Complaint Review: extreme fitness

• Submitted: Mon, January 18, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Keith — Elkhart Indiana United States of America
extreme fitness

extreme fitness extreme-fitness.net, I was Riped off by extreme-fitness.net, Internet

*Consumer Comment: You will not recieve your goods the second order

*Consumer Comment: did u receive your goods?

I western union alot of money to who this website instucted me to(it was in another country) which should have been my first clue, but I thought other websites do this also so I did it.  Then very fast I recived a confirmation that they picked up my money I western them, but then 3 weeks later I have emailed them EVERY day and no responce.  Even on the website it doesn't show my order was even shipped.  Come on, people like this is why our economy is bad because worthless people like these can't get a real job and make money they have to prey on good people and RIP THEM OFF!  don't fall for this like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2010 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/extreme-fitness/internet/extreme-fitness-extreme-fitnessnet-I-was-Riped-off-by-extreme-fitnessnet-Internet-556358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on extreme fitness

You will not recieve your goods the second order

AUTHOR: kelly - (United States of America)

I ordered once from this company and although it took awhile to recieve I did recieve the merchandise. I have read many claims that this internet site will  not send your second order. Its been 3 1/2 months and they do not return my emails on the second order. Their scam is to instill confidence in you, hoping you will make another larger $$$ order, and this second order you wont get. Its a scam do not order from them.

did u receive your goods?

AUTHOR: dimegirl - (USA)

I was wondering if your order came in at a later date or NOT. You are the only complaint i can find on this company.