Complaint Review: Extreme Fitness

• Updated: Fri, July 15, 2011

• Reported By: Adrienne — Scarborough Ontario Canada
Extreme Fitness
3495 Lawrence avenue east, Scarborough, Ontario Canada

Extreme Fitness Rajan Ghandi Used my personal information for their own personal needs. Scarborough, Ontario Canada

Several months ago I signed up for Extreme Fitness, was totally belittled and degraded by the personal trainer who did my assessment, and canceled my membership immediately. Months later, I receive an e-mail from an employee of Extreme: "Hi,

Good Morning Adrienne,

Your reference was given to me by Sumit Chhabra from Extreme Fitness. He is a membership manager there and a good friend of mine. He suggested that you are a very kind person and might be able to help me out.

I'm actually looking for a career in Finance and wish to obtain my CFA charter. Having completed CSC and half way CFP, I have a strong knowledge of Corporate Finance and Financial Management. I strongly feel that I want to be in Finance and am willing to work very hard.

Alongwith this email, I am forwarding my Cover Letter and Resume to you for your kind perusal. I am seeking advice/guidance/help to enter in the National Bank Financial Group.

Rajan Gandhi" Attached was his resume and cover letter. I have no idea who Sumit is! Nor do I appreciate Rajan using my employment information to "further his career in finance". It is not right that they breached the laws of protecting my personal information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 12:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Fitness/Scarborough-Ontario-/Extreme-Fitness-Rajan-Ghandi-Used-my-personal-information-for-their-own-personal-needs-Sc-753232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Fitness