Complaint Review: Extreme fitness

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Farimah — VAUGHN Canada
Extreme fitness
YONGE & HWY 78281 Yonge Street Thornhill, Ontario United States of America

Extreme fitness Making payment on my account without telling me Thornhill, Ontario

I had a call from extreme fitness and they told me I won a free membership for one month, they told me that if I want to get a full membership I had to call them and let them know and they are going to give me membership. I email the extreme fitness member that I do not want the membership and they did not response to my email and they are charging me since then and they are not canceling my membership and refunding my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-fitness/Thornhill-Ontario-/Extreme-fitness-Making-payment-on-my-account-without-telling-me-Thornhill-Ontario-981687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme fitness