Complaint Review: Extreme Fitness

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: Cecilia — toronto Ontario Canada
Extreme Fitness
110 Eglinton Avenue East Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Extreme Fitness Unable to cancel membership,keep taking my money Toronto, Ontario

I signed up for gym memebership and tranining session with extreme fitness. I signed up to try it out. I decided to cancle after 2 months and I was told I can not cancel. I told them I do not have  ajob and there is no way I can be paying and that I wnat to cancel and they said sorry you can not.

They did not tell me I cant cancel after 10 days. I did not know that. They never told me I was buying the tranining sessions. I spoke to the manager and he couldnt help and he was so rude as well. I explained my situation ans all they kept saying was we can give you free traning sessions and refusing to listen to what am saying.

They were ver rude and ununderstanding with me. They want me to pay for what I did not use.

Now with this ugly ordeal. I want to cancel my memebershi and also with the tranining session they said I bought. I went to them willing and I should be able to cancel willing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Fitness/Toronto-Ontario-/Extreme-Fitness-Unable-to-cancel-membershipkeep-taking-my-money-Toronto-Ontario-927288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Fitness