Complaint Review: extreme fitness

• Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: dara — toronto Ontario United States of America
extreme fitness
90 interchange way vaughan, Ontario United States of America

extreme fitness consultant - lana lied, manipulate, dodge, unethical tatics, dont care about customers vaughan, Ontario

I had purchased a online/group deal for Extreme Fitness Gym for a "deal". I signed up with the gym and used the promotional deal bought for $24, which offers me 2 months "executive membership" of gym access, free fitness assessment, 2 free 1 hour personal trainer sessions, gym towel service, and 3 free childcare services. I agree upon the gym membership and was happy as I find the price very reasonable. I did the fitness assessment with a consultant Lana, she told me I was out of shape and a percentage to percentage, fat to weight ratio and that a personal trainer would definitely help me achieve my goals. Lana was very persuasive and insisted that I try out a personal trainer because I'm not certified or educated enough to use the gym equipments, I felt pressured and obligated. Lana assured me that If in anyway I was not completely happy with it, that I have a 10 day grace period to cancel the agreement. I finally came to a decision to try out the personal trainer under the promo and agreement that she would give me my first 2 sessions free. I complete my first session, wasn't happy with it, basic stretch routines. I decide to cancel and I have a 10 day grace period to cancel the agreement. I called Lana and told her I wanted to cancel, she said I had to personally come in. We had scheduled a meet 2 days after my session and day of agreement, I arrive for our specific time we agreed on, Lana was no where to be found, or reply to my unanswered calls. I stayed the evening and did some workouts. Next day I was able to get a hold of her, she said she had left early and that I missed her, even though we had verbally agreed to meet at a certain time. Lana kept stalling me by the time I was able to sit down with here, she tells me bluntly that my 10 day cool off period has expired and that she cant do anything about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/extreme-fitness/vaughan-Ontario-/extreme-fitness-consultant-lana-lied-manipulate-dodge-unethical-tatics-dont-care-abo-836481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on extreme fitness