Complaint Review: Extreme Martial Art

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: jayant — Amarillo Texas
Extreme Martial Art
3701 Plains Suite #16 Amarillo, Texas USA

Extreme Martial Art They made me pay for the service I am not interested any more Amarillo Texas

*Author of original report: NEw

Hi ,

I have been asked to sign a paper (lately i found its a contract which cant be broken) to join and pay for 6 months by giving a lucrative deal of 1 month Free .Which was not the deal at all ,as they give 1 month Free to all visitors by going to their website .i feel like i was trapped.

After few months i experienced a very sever back pain and so have to stop my boxing and cancell my service .

Therefore i requested them to do the same by showing the Letter from Doctor.But My request was cancelled by saying that its not a premanent disability .I am forced to pay the entire money .

i also have to go through the very unfriendly behaviour from them .Its just like I am forced to do something which gives me pain just because i signed a paper .

I joined for fitness not to hurt myself .jackie

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Martial-Art/Amarillo-Texas-79102/Extreme-Martial-Art-They-made-me-pay-for-the-service-I-am-not-interested-any-more-Amarill-1128337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Martial Art

NEw

AUTHOR: jayant - ()

Hi ,

I have been asked to sign a paper /agreement (lately i found its a contract which cant be broken) to join and pay for 6 months by giving a lucrative deal of 1 month Free .Which was not the deal at all ,as they give 1 month Free to all visitors by going to their website .i feel like i was trapped.

I joined for fitness not to hurt myself .

I have to pay money to Doctor and Physiotherapist  for my treatments which is quite a big amount (Even if I consider the Insurance provider payment).