Complaint Review: Extremely Handy

• Reported By: jordan — Arvada Colorado
Extremely Handy
15612 E. 96 Way, Unit 22C Commerce City CO 8002 Commerce City, Colorado USA

Extremely Handy Lied and stole money from us Commerce City Colorado

We hired Extremely Handy to install our double oven and place light covers over our kitchen cabinet lights. While on the first job I had to help install the oven because the owner of the company Bill didn't bring any help. While installing the oven Bill drilled through the side of the cabinet leaving large holes. He tried covering them up by placing our trash can in front of it. I noticed it and asked him to fix it. This was early May 2013 and it is now late August 2013 and those holes are still not fixed. He kept saying how the putty needed to dry. Putty doesn't take 3 months to dry.  During this process Bill hung the light covers for us and collected the money midway through the job which was my mistake to pay him when the job wasn't finished. The job was not up to our satisfation and was not at all what he said it would be. He then came up with a new design and we approved it  and set a day to finish the job. Bill came out to our home to re measure the lights for the new design. During this he tore down the other light covers that we already paid for. In the next 2 following weeks Bill cancelled on us 5 times saying he was too busy to do our job. Finally he said he would refund our money on the previous job. I agreed. That was July 29th 2013 and it's now August 25th 2013. Bill never sent us a check as he said he would. When I've tried contacting him he doesn't answer. Finally when I got his assistant to asnwer while they were out on a job, BIll gets on gets on he hangs up on me. I should have seen this coming from the first day since all him or his company has done is re-schedule or not even show up. I have now filed with the BBB and meeting with my Lawyer on tuesday. This is something someone shouldn't have to do especially when on his website he says "We guarantee our service to be extreme with quality and craftsmanship"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2013 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extremely-Handy/Commerce-City-Colorado-80002/Extremely-Handy-Lied-and-stole-money-from-us-Commerce-City-Colorado-1078938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extremely Handy