• Report: #206061

• Submitted: Mon, August 14, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 08, 2007

• Reported By:Otis Oregon
extremescooters.biz
Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Extreme Scooters sells junk scooters, Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Wrong Company Reported

These scooters are junk. You are luckt to even ride it.then next thing you know the warranty is up. I dont think I rode it a mile. I pushed it more then rode it. you have a 30 day warranty, and the only way to contact is threw there web page. they wait for the warranty is up, then your stuck with it. now Im setteng here with a scooter I rode for maybe a Mile, and the motor blew up. the pistons and rings are busted. they told me that they were not going to email me or contact me .

I would recommend not doing buissnes with this company. I told them they should send another motor, but they said no. they tryed to tell me I didnt mix the fuel with any oil. I ran chain saws, allmost all my life. they are grasping for straws. these buissnes leave a bad name for there selfs. they dont even want to write a rebutal.

Don
Otis, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2006 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/extremescootersbiz/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Extreme-Scooters-sells-junk-scooters-Las-Vegas-Nevada-206061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on extremescooters.biz

Wrong Company Reported

AUTHOR: Extreme Scooters - (U.S.A.)

Hi Don,

I work for ExtremeScooters.biz, I do not show an order in our system from you. I am assuming you purchased your scooter directly from the Manufacture who is also called X-treme Scooters, or possibly one of the other Extreme Scooter companies online, there are many of them.

The reason our BBB record has very few complaints is because we, unlike many other online scooter dealers, go the extra mile to help out our customers even when their warranty runs out or if the Manufacture gives them a hard time about their warranty.

Also, your post was very vague, you did not mention the model you were having problems with. We like many other dealers sell scooters from the very cheapest Chinese imports to the most high end quality models to fit everyones budget. Just remember the saying, you get what you pay for. A company shouldn't be bashed because a customer bought the cheapest priced scooter and expected a Ferrari.

I would appreciate this post removed because the bad service you speak of was not from our company.

Jim