Complaint Review: Eye Talent Manegement / I Talent Management / New Entertainment Today / Hollywood Auditions

• Submitted: Mon, August 17, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 17, 2009

• Reported By: Mother " Ripped Off " — USA
792 W. Arrow Hwy Upland, California United States of America

Eye Talent Manegement / I Talent Management / New Entertainment Today / Hollywood Auditions I Talent Management I Talent Management is a SCAM!! took my money' ,

My child was scouted by this company. We went to their location in Upland, CA. We met with a guy in a suit by the name of TJ. He claimed to be a talent manager and said he can help my child get roles on tv, film and commercials. All I had to do was pay for photos. I paid hundreds of dollars for the photos and my child never got any auditions from them. I decided to do more research and soon found out that TJ also known as Trent James has been running this scam for some time. He has used other company names such as New Entertainment Today, John Robert Powers, and now I Talent management. I contacted the State licensing and they said a legit talent agency must be licensed and bonded. They said that no talent agency should ask you for money of any kind for representation. They get paid only 10 percent of your earnings after they secure a job for you. I already filed a complaint with the local authorities. STAY AWAY!! from this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2009 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eye-Talent-Manegement-I-Talent-Management-New-Entertainment-Today-Hollywood-Auditions/Upland-California-/Eye-Talent-Manegement-I-Talent-Management-New-Entertainment-Today-Hollywood-Audition-480929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eye Talent Manegement / I Talent Management / New Entertainment Today / Hollywood Auditions