Complaint Review: Eyeglass World

• Reported By: Denise — West Palm Beach Florida United States of America
Eyeglass World
Lake Worth, Florida Lake Worth, Florida United States of America

Eyeglass World Are Ripoffs after you receive your glasses Lake Worth, Florida

Back in last March got a pair of glasses at Eyeglass World. At first my sight was good, then I couldn't see close up at all. I'm near sighted, so don't need them to see close up. I took them back to be adjusted and still had a problem with these glasses. I told the guy working there and he told me i probably need bifocals, my eyes change at my age and would need another eye exam. The previous glasses I had were 3 years old and could see better with them, so how could that be. I left mad because I was told I would have to pay for another exam. I was still wearing these glasses until they fell off my face and lost them. I also have a pair of sunglasses with the same prescription that I can't see out of. I started wearing my old glasses that are all scratched up, but have no problem seeing out of. I will never go to Eyeglass World again. They were nice when I was buying the glasses, but nasty when there's a problem afterwards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2010 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eyeglass-World/Lake-Worth-Florida-/Eyeglass-World-Are-Ripoffs-after-you-receive-your-glasses-Lake-Worth-Florida-640634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eyeglass World