• Report: #20154

• Submitted: Fri, May 03, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, May 03, 2002

• Reported By:Rochelle IL
Eyeglass World
East State St. Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

Eyeglass World ripoff fraudulent ripoff business sold me glasses I couldn't see with and wouldn't give refund Rockford Illinois

Eyeglass World sold me glasses that I couldn't see with. When I took them back, they told me they shouldn't have sold me 2 different kind of lens. They sold me lens that cost $50 more than the ones I should have had, but refused to give me back the difference in the cost. They even admitted it was their fault, but still told me there was no refund. They didn't tell me there was no refund when I bought them.

Don't ever think you're getting anything free from them. This "buy one pair and get one free" plus free eye exam is the biggest scam in the world. They will never get my business again! Fifty dollars might not be a lot of money to some people, but it is to me!

Rochelle, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2002 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eyeglass-World/Rockford-Illinois-/Eyeglass-World-ripoff-fraudulent-ripoff-business-sold-me-glasses-I-couldnt-see-with-and-20154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eyeglass World