Complaint Review: eyepothesis

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: jessica — citra Florida United States of America
eyepothesis
boulder co boulder, Colorado United States of America

eyepothesis I ordered eyepothesis...was not aware of the one week trial and called in to cancel they carged my card 74.50. i am very upset and feel scammed boulder, Colorado

I ordered eyepothesIs and was informed that I was getting charged a dollar ended up getting charge 75 dollars almost on my credit card for something that I did not want call to cancel my order and they did not let me cancel charged my card anyway and then I can't even call back told me to call another number and its for a telecommunication number instead I can't get through at all... Was ripped off and I'm very upset about the whole thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eyepothesis/boulder-Colorado-/eyepothesis-I-ordered-eyepothesiswas-not-aware-of-the-one-week-trial-and-called-in-to-992783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eyepothesis