Complaint Review: eyepothesis/Brian Lint CEO

• Updated: Wed, October 14, 2009

• Reported By: NavyFlyer — Hallandale Florida USA
eyepothesis/Brian Lint CEO
6205 LOOKOUT ROAD Boulder, Colorado United States of America

eyepothesis/Brian Lint CEO 20 minute eye treatment Ordered sample online. Told I had 8 day's to cxl. Took 5 days to get it cxld on the 6th of Oct. Told no other charges would be made and not to return product. That evening I was charged another 78.57. Boulder, Colorado

Ordered a sample of Eyepothesis on line combined with a Mac Air offer. Sample was $2.85 w/s&H. Did not receive product for at least 4 day's. I called to cxl 2 day's (6th of Oct) after I received it, even though I did not have an adequate enough time to even try the product, I did not want to pay $80.00 for something I was not sure of. I offered  to return the product and was told no, it was mine to keep and no other charges would be incurred. Checked my credit card today and found they charged $78.57 to my card on the 15th. Called customer service 3x's and was told it is 8 day's from day of order. This is a SCAM! How do you even know if you like the product within 34-48hrs? I have never heard of such a policy. They deliberately hold the order so you have very little time to try or cxl.

I then called  The Better Business Bureau out of Denver Co. On a Scale of A-F this company has a D+. 57 complaint's , similar to my own - I guess I make 58.

They also will not take faxes or connect me to Brian Lint, CEO.
Don't let this happen to you! you can go to Nordstroms or Bloomingdales and at least have the option of trying the product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2009 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eyepothesisBrian-Lint-CEO/Boulder-Colorado-80301-13334/eyepothesisBrian-Lint-CEO-20-minute-eye-treatment-Ordered-sample-online-Told-I-had-8-d-509423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eyepothesis/Brian Lint CEO