Complaint Review: eyepothesis.com

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Angela — Louisville Kentucky United States of America

eyepothesis.com Ivory white they charged my debit card. unauthorized, for $78.41 and $29.99 from antother company for a magazine order I never selected , Internet

I made what I thought was a one time purchase on-line for some eye cream which was a total of $4.00. Then 7 days later they charge my debit card $78.41, what it was for was not made known or clear. When I called their supposive customer service they told me that my account would be closed but they would not refund my money. Now not only am I out this money, another company made an unauthorized charge for 4 magazine subscriptions, which I never even selected, for $29.99!!!! Not only has this cost me over $100.00, I ended up having to close my account at the advise of my bank to be sure that they couldn't gain access to my account again. Even though I cancelled the debit card, the bank said they could possibly somehow access the account and closing it would be the only sure way to make sure they don't steal another dime. They not only literally stole money from me, I am left feeling like a complete fool for falling victim to this awful scam. Consumers beware!!!! Eyepothesis or white ivory or whatever they want to call the company, they are not legit and they will continue to make unauthorized charges and pass your info on to other companys that do it too. I am left with nothing to show for this money they took except a closed bank account and a feeling of shame for being so stupid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eyepothesiscom/internet/eyepothesiscom-Ivory-white-they-charged-my-debit-card-unauthorized-for-7841-and-299-969875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eyepothesis.com