Complaint Review: eyesonnet.com

• Updated: Fri, June 20, 2014

• Reported By: Klaudia9 — Seattle Washington
New York, New York USA

eyesonnet.com / Rozi Rahmanan NY SEO COMPANY SCAM EYES ON NET New York New York

I was contacted by this pay for performance seo company and decided to start up a package with them...they agreed to post me for 10 key words on the front page of google and when this happend I would pay them 499 a month.....After a few weeks Romi stopped answering the phone and I started recieving charges to my credit card from eyes on net.

I am a small business owner and I cant affford to not have cash in my hand...I was unable to complete a job on time because I couldn't pay for a few small items and then I lost a customer...pretty bad day thanks to eyesonnet.com...I am sorry I ever answered your random telemarketing call...scamers and liars...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2014 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eyesonnetcom/New-York-New-York/eyesonnetcom-Rozi-Rahmanan-NY-SEO-COMPANY-SCAM-EYES-ON-NET-New-York-New-York-1156201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eyesonnet.com