• Report: #1131959

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: TellTheTruth! — Claremont California
EZ Appliance Outlet
1501 W. Acacia Ave # 102, Hemet, CA 92544 Hemet, California USA

EZ Appliance Outlet Israel JimenezJessica Jimenez EZ Appliance Outlet = EZ Rip Off Hemet California

They are a ripp off!!! They are NOT CAPABLE of doing repairs on any appliance. They do not know what they are doing. I talked to Israel and he was simply switching out used parts trying to get the machine to work. This isn't what a reputable repair shop will do. A technician will actually use tools to find out what the problem is then repair it especially if he is FACTORY AUTHORIZED AND TRAINED which EZ Appliance is NOT.

DO NOT CALL THEM TO FIX YOUR APPLIANCE!! They broke mine and would not take my phone calls after two weeks of having the appliance. I was told by Israel they were a qualified service center but they are NOT!!! Take your business elsewhere and spend your money wisely.

They tried to get me to BUY an appliance before even checking mine when I simply wanted mine fixed. INSTEAD they stole parts off of mine and returned a  machine that had been scavenged for parts. I will be notifying the BBB and other authorities. Little do they know I document EVERYTHING so I have plenty of evidence to prove they are NOT honest!!!! I had a brand new machine and now I have one with old parts inside. I was promised they would repair the machine but they didn't and would not. I only wanted someone to fix my machine but found someone who I will NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.

Israel Jimenez IS A LIAR AND A THIEF!!! I hope he goes out of business because his practices are illegal. Go elsewhere for repairs. NOTE: Buy a brand new machine because they are getting cheap enough that buying used makes NO SENSE. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!! What they charge for used junk with barely a warranty is too much. For a few dollars more you can buy a NEW machine with a 1 year warranty at a reputable outlet that has MUCH MORE INVENTORY. Think twice before you go here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Appliance-Outlet/Hemet-California-92544/EZ-Appliance-Outlet-Israel-JimenezJessica-Jimenez-EZ-Appliance-Outlet-EZ-Rip-Off-Hemet-1131959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Appliance Outlet