Complaint Review: EZ Auto Mover

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2008

• Reported By:ofallon Missouri
EZ Auto Mover
157 Hempstead Ave Suite 4A Lynbrook, New York U.S.A.

EZ Auto Mover car mover scam Lynbrook New York

I booked EZ auto movers to move my car from O'fallon, MO to Newjersey on Jan 29, 2008. I paid $200 in advance on jan 29 2008..The move was scheduled on 31 Jan 2008.
But on the moving day they didnt show up.nobody picked my call too.

the next day when i called them , somebody picked up and said the truck got broke down and they will come that day. so i was waiting all along the day. Nobody came. Like wise thereafter no body took my phone.The next day i had my flight. so i booked some body else at a higher price and made the move.

From that day onwards (feb 3,2008)i have been calling them to get my money back.But they are not willing to give my money $200 .They treated me roughly too.
I want my money back.And i wish that no body should be cheated like this by ez auto movers.

ofallon, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 05:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Auto-Mover/Lynbrook-New-York-11563/EZ-Auto-Mover-car-mover-scam-Lynbrook-New-York-321213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Auto Mover