Complaint Review: EZ Car Credit Inc

6801 Park Blvd Pinellas Park, Florida USA

EZ Car Credit Inc Huge Ripoff!! Pinellas Park Florida

*Author of original report: Answer

*Consumer Comment: Curious

I bought a used car from EZ Car Credit on 9-4-13. After I filled out the app online, Mark from the dealership contcted me and told me that I was approved for any car on the lot.

So I went to the dealership and looked at the cars. I picked out a few cars that I liked, when I told the salesmen that I liked this car or that car, he would go back inside and then come back out a few minutes later and say you cant buy that car because its on consignment. They told me if I wanted to buy a car, that I had to buy the 2009 Sonata that they had. It had 117,946 miles on it. The car looked good, but I was trading in a 2009 Toyota Corolla with 70,000 miles on it.

After thinking about it I decided to buy it. After putting $3000 down I still financed over $10,000! And they told me that I could not buy the car unless I bought an extended warranty for an additional $1356. My payments were $375.88 for 42 mos.

In November, I got a letter from Hyundai for a recall, I took the car to the locar Hyundai dealership to have a minor repair done. I tolf the service advisor that there were weird noises coming from the front end of the car. He had the guys look at it and he informed me that the control arms were in very bad condition. I asked him if that could happen over the course of 2 or 3 months and he said no way. In addition to that, all four tires on the car were cupped, and informed me that all 4 had to be replaced. I asked him if the extended warranty would cover that and he said that the control arms would be covered but not the tires, because the tires are normal wear and tear items.

When I came home, I called the warranty company and told them that I have to have work done on the car. I informed them on what needed done and they told me that control arms are usually covered, but he would have to look up my warranty in the system. I gave him all of my info and he put it in the system but nothing came up. He tried putting in the App number, the vin number, everything. But no results. He told me to call EZ Car Cedit and see what I could find out. So, I called and spoke with Mark. I told him what was going on and he put me on hold for over 5 minutes, and then transfered me to another person who was not in. So, I called him back and explained what the problem was and told him that this needs to be addressed asap. He then said the deal is done he got his money, and that I'm SOL and told me to go F myself and hung up. I tried to call him back, but he would not answer the phone.

If this is a Certified used car like he said it was when I bought it, this should have been fixed before I bought it.

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALER!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2013 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Car-Credit-Inc/Pinellas-Park-Florida-33781/EZ-Car-Credit-Inc-Huge-Ripoff-Pinellas-Park-Florida-1103415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Car Credit Inc

Answer

AUTHOR: ESKarasek - ()

The reason I traded in the car was because my fiance was buried in it and we had to trade it in while it still had value.

Curious

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Using the numbers you supplied, please enlighten us the wisdom behind trading in a car for another of the same year but with 69% more miles!