Complaint Review: ez car rental

• Reported By: paulie0491 — pawtucket Rhode Island
ez car rental
orlando, Florida USA

ez car rental EZ Car Rental in Cahoots with HK Craig Assoc. orlando Florida

I rented a car from EZ car rental. I had it for 1 week and returned in the same condition I recieved it in. I rented the car from EZ Car Rental's desk at Orlando International Airport. I returned the car at the same location. I checked the car in with the attendant and he looked over the car. He told me I was all set and gave me some documentation aand I was on my way. Fast forward a few weeks, and back from florida (i live in Rhode Island). I got a notice in the mail that EZ car rental wanted $900.00 for damages to the car. I called number on notice and told them I had checked in the car and was given the all clear. Now, almost 1 year later, I have a company named HK Craig Associates threatening me that they will have my license suspended in Rhode Island. They claim the car was towed from someplace to their mechanic (I guess). I actually don't know where it was supposedly towed from and where it was supposedly towed to. I told a agressive little man at HK Craig that I wish this to go to court and tell my side of this non-story. He informed me my license would be suspended if I wanted to exercise my rights as an american citizen (in the mean time). Have we really desolvedc into this kind of society..You are DEFINETLY GUILTY UNTIL YOU PROVE YOURSELF INNOCENT!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ez-car-rental/orlando-Florida/ez-car-rental-EZ-Car-Rental-in-Cahoots-with-HK-Craig-Assoc-orlando-Florida-1123318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ez car rental