• Report: #1132047

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: Jonny 6 — layton Alabama
ez cash
las angles, California USA

ez cash andrew hobart over do loan las angles California

I was emailed by andrew hobart say i owed $600 to pay a loan back. He offered a 450 pay off so i was like great and ask for information to pay. So he wants a pre paid card number to pay i was like y not on your website or pay pal the second choice was to fax my creidt card in. I was very worried. I  looked in to the loan agreement they sent me it looked good but my wife pointed out that the loan was a date we couldnt have by the year it was wrong.ez cash the wedsite he sent me looks real and even says they dont make loans just match loans to right lender.Andrew Hobart fastcash.loans@live.comhttp://www.ezpaydaycash.net/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 12:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ez-cash/las-angles-California/ez-cash-andrew-hobart-over-do-loan-las-angles-California-1132047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ez cash