Complaint Review: EZ-CSI

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: carolinareddhedd — Carrollton Texas
EZ-CSI
40 East Main St Ste 888 Newark, Delaware USA

EZ-CSI ex-csi.com Product that was to be downloaded does not exist Newark Delaware

I ordered, in good faith, a product from this company on 2/15/14 and paid in full with a debit card.  I received the email containing a link that should download the purchased software.  I proceeded to attempt to download using the link provided.  I could not complete the download from two different computers and finally resorted to using a work computer in order to receive one page of useless info entitled Bluestniff README  7/31/2003.

I communicated with Michael Vargas, Tech Support Manager, with said company on several occasions explaining that nothing is attached to the download link that was provided.  I was asked questions about my operating system, which I gave, and was told that I would need to convert said files using another link which they provided. I again followed their instructions to the letter only to again get nothing.

Today, I communicated again that there is nothing available and requested a refund of my $137.  I was told that "we cannot be responsible if you have no or little knowledge on how to download, save or unzip software."  "If you have any problems downloading, saving or uncompressing software, you will need to contact our computer tech or Phone provider."

I truly believe that this company is a scam and there is no info actually attached and downloadable via their provided links!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-CSI/Newark-Delaware-19711/EZ-CSI-ex-csicom-Product-that-was-to-be-downloaded-does-not-exist-Newark-Delaware-1130702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ-CSI