containing

• Submitted: Tue, April 24, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 24, 2007

• Reported By:Camden Arkansas
EZ Inkjets Direct - Ezinkjets.com
210005 Superior St., Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

EZ Inkjets Direct - Ezinkjets.com RipOff Company They don't deliver or refund your money Chatsworth California

I placed an order for a total of 6 ink cartridges on October 9, 2006. After about two weeks I contacted them through their "live" contact on their website, and again after another week or so. I was assured repeatedly that I would receive the order. I never did.

After trying over and over again to contact them by phone I was finally able to get through and talk to someone live around the end of November. I was told the order had shipped but that they would reship it, and that if I received a duplicate order I should return it. I never received it.

After contacting them again, I was told that they were out of those cartridges and they would ship them within a week. I never received that shipment either.

Through all this I received about 3 emails with USPS tracking numbers. Of course, USPS couldn't track the numbers because they never received the packages.

After being totally frustrated with them, I finally asked for a refund to my credit card on January 22, 2007. I was told they didn't to that and I should expect a refund check in the mail within 2 to 3 weeks. I never received that either!

When I contacted them again about this they said that they had a legal problem and the check was ready to mail as soon as their lawyers released them to do so.

Here it is April 25, 2007, six and a half months later. I called again today and was told that my name was still on the list to receive a refund but that they had no idea when they would be released to send it out.

I am doing this to warn everyone not to do business with this ripoff company. All they do is give you the runaround, not deliver your order and refuse to refund your money.

YOU ARE NOW WARNED!!!

Angele
Camden, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2007 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Inkjets-Direct-Ezinkjetscom/Chatsworth-California-91311/EZ-Inkjets-Direct-Ezinkjetscom-RipOff-Company-They-dont-deliver-or-refund-your-money-245494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Inkjets Direct - Ezinkjets.com