interference

• Updated: Thu, September 12, 2013

• Reported By: John S — Bristow Oklahoma
EZ Insurance Agency
1207 S Memorial Dr Tulsa, Oklahoma USA

EZ Insurance Agency EZ Agency Tulsa EZ Agency and it's agents knowingly sold and accepted payment on policies for a company it knew at the time had already started bankruptcy proceedings. Tulsa Oklahoma

EZ Agency and it's agents knowingly sold and accepted payment on policies for a company it knew at the time had already started bankruptcy proceedings EZ Insurance agency of Tulsa, ok knowingly sold and accepted payments on yearly auto insurance policies they assigned to Pride National Insurance Company knowing that Pride National Insurance Company had started bankruptcy proceedings. EZ Insurance Agency of Tulsa, ok also failed to provide, issue or send out insurance declaration pages for these policies by advising customers they will receive them in the mail knowing they would not be mailed out by Pride National due to their bankruptcy proceedings. When I contacted EZ Insurance Agency regarding this and other events I was advised by the insurance agent that "What are you worried about?, you will get your money back from the stae of Oklahoma anyway", they then proceeded to try to persuade me to pay an additional $274.00 for a yearly policy on top of what I already paid to them for the current policy. They refused to transfer the remaining balance on my then 1 month old yearly policy and demanded an additional $274.00 be paid. The agent then stated she was busy and when I decide to make the payment of $274.00 for a replacement policy to call back and she hung up on me. When I contacted the State of Oklahoma Insurance Commission I was informed they do not give refunds and the agent had misinformed me and referred me back to the agent. To date I still have not been able to get a refund for the remaining 7 months that was left on paid yearly policy that I had paid to EZ Agency of Tulsa. Even though I have been a good standing customer for more than a year and even paid in advance trusting EZ Agency of Tulsa they have ran off with my money and left me with no policy, no service, no support and forced me to seek another company to do business with due to their less than ethical business practices and behavior.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Insurance-Agency/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74112/EZ-Insurance-Agency-EZ-Agency-Tulsa-EZ-Agency-and-its-agents-knowingly-sold-and-accepted-1083876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Insurance Agency