Complaint Review: EZ MONEY LOAN COMPANY

• Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: Andrea — Navarre Florida
EZ MONEY LOAN COMPANY
23355 E. CAMELBACK RD, SUITE 825, PH. AZ. 85016 PH, , Arizona USA

EZ MONEY LOAN COMPANY JAMES REED MGR. AND BEN. REED THIS IS A SCAM AND FRAUD PHONEIX Arizona

Mr. Ben Reed called and said that I had been approved for a $2,000 loan and said I had applied on line which I had but he told me that it would be confirmed by Mr. James Reed the Loan Manager.  When I spoke to the Mgr. he informed me my credit scores were low and that I would have to go to Walmart and pick up the $2,000 but he would not give me who the money was coming from or the MTN number which we must have and he kept putting me on hold  and then finally it went to busy and he has not returned any of my calls.

This is a scam stay away from these people, the address they used is a nine floor office building and it houses a bank and offices but none of them seem to be this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-MONEY-LOAN-COMPANY/PH-Arizona-85016/EZ-MONEY-LOAN-COMPANY-JAMES-REED-MGR-AND-BEN-REED-THIS-IS-A-SCAM-AND-FRAUD-PHONEIX-Ari-1088352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ MONEY LOAN COMPANY