Complaint Review: Ez Money Loan Services

Ez Money Loan Services
Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Ez Money Loan Services Total scam! Houston Texas

*Author of original report: EzMoney Loan services - pawn

Houston, TX 77055-1219 and the telephone (713) 467-6178.
But not all end there, I could pay the initial fees and advance something to lower the principal balance of funding, but getting the date March 3, 2009, I can not pay the fee because it had no money and was working far their offices, paying two payments together I thought this Friday March 20, but I find the unpleasant surprise me that people discount the whole balance of the loan from my bank account just $ 428.34, resulting in a negative balance of $ 397.00. When calling to complain about the large discount, I did say that the inability to communicate with me and then if that was not me just say that I get another loan to cover the overdraft from the bank, they think people are that stupid ?. vigorously denounce this outrage and call the consumer to the appropriate authorities to take in the matter so as not to harm more people, who need a momentary drop in the networks of these estafadores.Es collect that rate of legal interest in a consuming countries like this?. I hope that my claim is made escuchar.Muchas thanks.

Pedro
HOUSTON, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2009 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ez-Money-Loan-Services/Houston-Texas-77077/Ez-Money-Loan-Services-Total-scam-Houston-Texas-435524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ez Money Loan Services

AUTHOR: Chasej - (U.S.A.)

I do not know what happened with your account, but contact with the customer is required. If we can not get a hold of you and you miss your payment, then our lender will pull your account and send it to your bank for the full amount.

Also, the 583.55% APR, yes, that sounds high. The thing you have to realize is this is a very short-term, usually due back in 2 weeks. The finance charge ends up being ABOUT $20 per hundred borrowed per 2 week loan period.

It sounds like to me that you did not have good communication with your store, which is essential. You can not just simply decide to make a double paymnet on your loan next time, forgetting your current due date, this is a business. A high risk business, we hold no collateral for your loan. You can not be upset that your account was charged, please try to understand the business from the other side of the counter.

EzMoney Loan services - pawn

AUTHOR: Report - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately I had to resort to taking a loan of money in an entity called Ez Money Loan Services, located at the address 2301 Wirt Rd Houston, TX 77055-1219 and the telephone (713) 467-6178. I gave the sum of $ 700.00 in cash and made me sign many different forms of which only gave me some copies, also made me sign an electronic system, credit card type, where I had to do it about 3 times, then made operation, give me proof and not rush the review in its entirety, as I say they are copies of what I sign. When it comes my first payment date, review the records and I find the unpleasant surprise they charged a rate of 583.55%, a total scam! With such interest rate, it was logical that it should pay back the loan as soon as possible, otherwise, I would collect many times the amount borrowed. But not all end there, I could pay the initial fees and advance something to lower the principal balance of funding, but getting the date March 3, 2009, I can not pay the fee because it had no money and was working far their offices, paying two payments together I thought this Friday March 20, but I find the unpleasant surprise me that people discount the whole balance of the loan from my bank account just $ 428.34, resulting in a negative balance of $ 397.00. When calling to complain about the large discount, I did say that the inability to communicate with me and then if that was not me just say that I get another loan to cover the overdraft from the bank, they think people are that stupid?. Vigorously denounce this outrage and call the consumer to the appropriate authorities to take in the matter so as not to harm more people, who need to Momentary drop in the networks of these scamers.Es collect that rate of legal interest in consuming countries to like this ?. I hope that my claim is made me.thanks listen, very much. Pedro HOUSTON, Texas