Complaint Review: EZ Money Loan Services

• Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: Sally — nacogdoches Texas
EZ Money Loan Services
2516 East Farmers Road Phoenix, Arizona USA

EZ Money Loan Services Kevin Smith told me to send 270 first then Davi goodwin called and said I needed to send 389 for taxes since it was a loan. And I was told I would get 3,890 back after I sent it and it would be depoaited after midnight. So at 9 am I called bank and no money was there so i called EZ money Services back and they said I had given them the wrong account number and before they send it back I would need another 300 for insurance purposes so if this happens again then they will double my money and send me 7,140. Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: What a DOPE!......

I recieved a call from Kevin Smith and I was promised 3000 at first but I needed to send 270  cause my credit score was low. i sent 270 and David Smith said I needed to send 300 cause this was a loan and not personal. So i sent another 300 to them.

I was told i would receive my money by midnight and when i checked the following morning nothing had been deposited so I called Kevin Smith back and was told I gave them the wrong account number and to assure it wouldnt happen again I needed to send 300 more but i will get 3,890 back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Money-Loan-Services/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/EZ-Money-Loan-Services-Kevin-Smith-told-me-to-send-270-first-then-Davi-goodwin-called-and-1104313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Money Loan Services

What a DOPE!......

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

This is a well known scam and they just keep adding charges until you won't send anymore, then they kick you to the curb.

You have lost your money with NO hope of ever getting it back.  I'll bet you sent the money Western Union, Green Dot or some other untraceable method...right?
It is ILLEGAL in the U.S. to pay money upfront for a loan.  Have a nice moneyless Christmas.