Complaint Review: EZ Money Loan

• Phone: 914-556-5868
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

EZ Money Loan James Reed RIP OFF Phoenix Arizona

I applied for a loan online yesterday and got contacted by somebody named "Melvin" saying I was approved for a $2000 loan. I was then transferred to a James Reed, who said I had to put $250 on a MoneyPak card, so I did. I was then told that I would have a deposit into my account the next day.

I didn't have any deposits, so I called and was told that my credit was too low for them to deposit into my account. To get my loan and the $250 I sent I would have to send another $417 to cover the cost of MoneyGram.  But they would refund me the $417.

I agrued with the guy on the phone for like an hour then when I asked for a supervisor he told me he was the manager. Then he said headquarters was in Washington D.C., but when I said I wanted to talk to them he said I couldn't talk to them or anybody else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2014 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Money-Loan/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/EZ-Money-Loan-James-Reed-RIP-OFF-Phoenix-Arizona-1118424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Money Loan