Complaint Review: EZ PAYDAYCASH.NET

• Submitted: Fri, August 23, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Laurie — KENDALL PARK New Jersey

EZ PAYDAYCASH.NEt internt fraud LOS ANGELES California

I received an email from EZ Cash saying I took a loan for $300 on March 15,2010 and was to pay $255.00 on April 13,2012 and May 11 for $255 . They had my address , social security number and said I never paid them back. They sent me a PDF file with the loan aggreement  and said I electronically signed it . This letter was from a Andrew Hobart  , and on the loan documet the name at the bottom was Kelly Graham Bell Manager of EZ CASH. I panicked at first but checked out if this was true . Could not find any paperwork in my files or when I called the bank did not see any money received. I tried to get a phone number on this company but there was none . So I responded to the email as they requested . They said in the email I wouldbe prosecuted and put in jail. I have never had anything like this happen to me and am scared that they have all this information about me inculding my social security number and do no know what to do at this point. I am sure this is a scam but do not know what to do at this point .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-PAYDAYCASHNET/LOS-ANGELES-California-90022/EZ-PAYDAYCASHNEt-internt-fraud-LOS-ANGELES-California-1078461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ PAYDAYCASH.NET