Complaint Review: ez rent a car

• Submitted: Fri, October 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, October 18, 2013

• Reported By: Paul — Bookham Florida
ez rent a car
Orlando Airport Orlando, Florida USA

ez rent a car Free is not free Orlando Florida

I would never ever deal with this organisation again, after reserving a car one month prior to use, I turn up to find that they do not have the car I want but the great news is that I will get a "free" upgrade. My free upgrade took my cost from $1400 to $2400 when I returned the vehicle. The free upgrade does not include the uplift in insurance, so I got a car I did not want (15 seater when I only required 8).

What is more they had to clean the vehicle when I got to Florida after a 14 hour flight I was stood waiting for two hours. To further add insult, they offered me the reservation at half price due to the wait which they denied at the point I returned the vehicle and when I would not sign the paperwork because I had a flight to catch back to the UK - guess what.... They said they were going to call the cops! Do your own due diligence, this Company are a bunch of sharks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 05:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ez-rent-a-car/Orlando-Florida/ez-rent-a-car-Free-is-not-free-Orlando-Florida-1092794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ez rent a car