Complaint Review: ezcardinfo

• Submitted: Sat, May 12, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, May 12, 2012

• Reported By: BKOZ — Terryville Connecticut United States of America

ezcardinfo Credit Card Companies Beware EZcard would not help me make my payment Internet, Internet

I spent 3 hours trying to make a payment to my credit card .  The ezcardinfo company disconnected me, transferred me back to automated credit card service, which also disconnected me.  I made a total of 18 phone calls just trying to PAY MY BILL.   Even the manager could not help me correct the problem.  When so many people are defaulting on payments, it is sad that a credit card company would use an on-line service that can not help customers pay their bill!  I AM DISCUSSED

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2012 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ezcardinfo/internet/ezcardinfo-Credit-Card-Companies-Beware-EZcard-would-not-help-me-make-my-payment-Internet-881883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ezcardinfo