Complaint Review: ezcash loans usa. llc,

• Submitted: Fri, July 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: myi.tyme02 — San Jose California
ezcash loans usa. llc,
rochester, New York USA

ezcash loans usa. llc, John benson EZ "take your money then dash" cash NO loan! SCAM!!! USA internet

I was contacted by a man with a middle eastern accent. He stated that i was approved for a loan. He asked me the amount i was seeking, approval was pending on my ability to pay the first month now. By doing so will approve the loan because of my low credit score this is standard procedure. I was to then go and put the amount of the approved amount n a money pak voucher. I then explained that i did not feel comfortable with doing this if i was seeking a loan why would i pay for one initially. He then explained that the amount deposit would be immediately refunded back into my bank account this would be a good faith payment that would show my capability to pay in future months. I still felt un certain. I then asked to see some sort of  document proving their legitimacy then i would do so. I was fowarded legal documentation with the american seal right on the documents. Stating my initial tax related payment was 100% refundable.  so i loaded the voucher using bill money that i thought i would receive back immediately. Once i did i called them back and he said destroy this card immediately, i grew suspicous and loaded the voucher onto a prepaid card i owned. He then stated they received the money. I didntcorrect him and asked when would receive my funds? Replying he stated i need to send more money for the taxes aa stated in the documents then iwas sure to receive funds along w ith refund of money sent. I agreed suspicious,checked google for loan procedures and read that new york which is where this company claimed location. So i loaded another voucher and proceeded with requirements statement. Once i asked do i receive funds now? Then there was another fee for something else, i grew anxious and enraged and letvhim know this is a SCAM. That i didnt want their services and request full refund. He said...ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS.  He did not want to talk with me about refund i needed to send more money to process this loan. I was livid. I want I NEED MY MONIES BACK! Help do not trust any loan asking for deposits. It is a SCAM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ezcash-loans-usa-llc/rochester-New-York/ezcash-loans-usa-llc-John-benson-EZ-take-your-money-then-dash-cash-NO-loan-SCAM-U-1066653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ezcash loans usa. llc,