Complaint Review: EZinkjets.com

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2007

• Reported By:los angeles,CA California
EZinkjets.com
21005 Superior St. Chatsworth,, California U.S.A.

EZinkjets.com" shipping@ezinkjets.com I am a senior.I use my printer for personal use. Chatsworth, California

In march 2007, I order ink for my printer, these people offer good prices. I wait for about 15 days, called them and never answered my calls, I made my report to consummer affairs, after 30 days, and reported to my credit card company.

I send emails asking for my refunds, but never got an answer.The Credit Card company are trying to no pay the amount, is about $57.oo.

J
los angeles,CA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2007 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZinkjetscom/Chatsworth-California-01311/EZinkjetscom-shippingezinkjetscom-I-am-a-seniorI-use-my-printer-for-personal-use-Cha-251647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZinkjets.com