Complaint Review: Ezinkjets.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 10, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 10, 2007

• Reported By:Rose City Michigan
Ezinkjets.com
ezinkjets.com Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

ezinkjets.com charged my credit card 8/29/2006 never sent ink cartridges, despite calls emails, ripoff Chatsworth California

I ordered ink for my dell computer 2 color and 2 black on August 29,2006. my order #236304

I sent an email no response. I waited then I informed them still no ink cartridges. I called at least ten times in a row the girl was rude I asked for a manager, told there wasn't one available,leave a message. the message said the mailbox was full call back to California.

I waited until november tried again phone said mailbox full. tried to email to shipping they return with an automatic call back in 72 hours.about 8 days later was sent an email order inquiry if more questions call chat live, did that several days the person was offline.

My credit card charge of $53.99 was put through immediately. the last response was they would send it priority mail waited 2 weeks I think I have been patient enough. they had a toll'free number, now it is gone. but the site is up and running today.unfortunately still do not have the 4 ink cartridges DellM4646 high capacity, and DellM4640 high capacity.

$53.99 I think I have been

Sheryl
Rose City, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2007 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ezinkjetscom/Chatsworth-California-91311/ezinkjetscom-charged-my-credit-card-8292006-never-sent-ink-cartridges-despite-calls-em-229875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ezinkjets.com